My photo
"It’s always a thrill to hear a band who set enthusiasm at ‘10’, technique and musical know-how at ‘who cares’, and kick your ass into remembering that that’s exactly how it should be. Can’t sing? – just shout! Got a guitar? – whatta you waiting for, hit the fucking thing! And if you’ve got the songs in your head and the awesomeness in your heart that these girls have, you’ll be the best band in town within minutes. Magic. With a fucking ‘k’, if you must."

Thursday, 7 October 2010

Newsflash from São Paulo

Hello fans! Lowri here reporting from Brazil. Firstly, I met a friend of a friend who was a fan of Hotpants Romance! She said ´you´re in that band!!!´and was very excited. When I met her next time I just had to give her my Hotpants Romance bag, and here she is modelling it.



Secondly, I popped into MTV Brasil who seem quite interested to play our videos there! More on this story as it happens.


Finally, busy practicing here for a possible LIVE SKYPE GIG connecting the band in Salford and São Paulo on November 1st at Islington Mill for fans at home. Here I am learning from the best, Carmen Miranda.

No comments:

Post a Comment